By being a Member you are supporting a community museum that preserves and displays Chinese Australian history and Chinese culture. Chinese Museum Members also receive many benefits to an exciting range of events, activities and special offers, including:
• Free entry and viewing of the exhibitions
• Invitation to exhibition openings
• Invitations to special members’ events and functions
• Discounts to ticketed events at the Museum (i.e. classes, workshops and seminars)
• 10% discount at the Chinese Museum shop
• Receive Museum’s bi-monthly e-newsletter
• Use of the Research Library (by appointment only)
You can claim a tax deduction for donations to organisations that have the status of deductible gift recipients, and the Chinese Museum has DGR status.As a not-for-profit organisation, the museum needs your support to deliver our exhibitions, educational programs, and cultural events to almost 50,000 people annually. Each dollar of donation, no matter how much, will make a positive influence on the museum and the programs we deliver!
$20 - will help support our archival and reproduction service
$50 - if 10 people each donate $50 we can buy a digital camera
$100 - if 10 people each donate $100 we can curate a contemporary art display
$1,000 - if 4 people each donate $1,000 we can curate an exhibition featuring Chinese textiles from our collection to display
Support Chinese culture and heritage by making any donation, big or small! Thank you for helping us to deliver better programs and exhibitions! Xie xie!